Meta Title: Tomahawk
Meta Description: Based in Auckland, Tomahawk provides digital marketing, website design and online booking systems for tourism businesses in New Zealand, Australia and ...
Meta Title: This is usually found in the “Meta data” section – make sure this provides a quick summation of the page content with your keywords. Keep it short – 60 characters or 3-4 words, and keep the keywords towards the start so people will see these in the search results. Rememember that when you're filling this out to think of the keywords that epople will search in order to find your website. Location is always a vital one.
Meta description: Also found in the “Meta data” section in your CMS, this should be a summary of the page, in about 320 characters. Search engines will display this in search results if it is relevant to the query someone has used – but not always - so make it readable, concise and include your chosen keywords wherever you can.
- To add your meta-tags, log into the backend of your website
- Go into your 'pages' module (or the module you need to add the meta-tags to - e.g. to an accommodation listing, which would be within the accommodation module).
- Go into the page/property/blog post that you would like to add the meta-tags to
- Go across the tabs to the 'meta tags' tab
- Fill in the Title and Description (use lots of keywords!)