To access the 'Contacts' module use the navigation menu across the top of the ResBook site and select [Contacts]. Then select [Create] as displayed below:
A page like this will then appear:
- Stores all information on the contact including email, phone number, mobile number, address, and extra comments.
- Includes Booking history, Email history and Quotes history of the contact.
- Classifies the contacts into groups.
- Filters them by classification for easy viewing.
- Contacts are searchable by first name, last name, email and in alphabetical order related to the last name.
- Enables certain contacts to be supplied with login details.
- Certain contacts can have different permissions assigned to their login.
- Ability to assign contacts directly to your Mailchimp account (if you have this module enabled).
Select the 'Contact Type' which can be classified according to the following:
|Owners||Property managers can add contact with limited functionality (add a booking, view available dates) and supply them with a username and password.|
|Staff||Every staff member can be supplied with their own login with a unique username and password.|
|Guests||The customer who is staying at your accommodation. The most common type of Contact used in ResBook is Guests.|
|Agents||Agents that the property deals directly with. It also includes all online third-party travel agents.|
|Cleaners||For the 'Housekeeping' module. Cleaners will need to be created here before they can be assigned to ResBook.|