The Guest Booking Form is used by guests to create Bookings & Booking Requests in ResBook. (image 1.0) Access for customers is via your website utilising either a dedicated booking calendar page or iframe embedded booking calendar.
The Guest Booking Form is extensive, with a 3-5 step process to help make booking easy. The number of steps is depending on your settings.
- Separate pages and sections for Booking Details, Services & Add-ons, Guest Information and Payment Gateways.
- Images and Slideshows for properties/room and add-ons, including support for GIF files.
- The use of pop-ups and drop-down menus for predefined information.
- Support for different currencies during bookings, while charging in another.
- Bed Configurations can be chosen by the customer.
- Customers have the ability to chose the quantity required and customise guest numbers for each required quantity in conjunction with Classifications.
- Multiple Payment Gateway options, with the ability to also bypass past payment altogether.
- Booking summary information, including services booked, bed configurations and booking total.
- Progress Tracker allows your client to go back to previous pages at any time with a simple click on the page you want to revisit.
You can take a walkthrough each of the 5 steps with the Guest Booking Form articles:
- Page 1 - Guest Booking Form - Booking Details
- Page 2 - Guest Booking Form - Services & Add-Ons
- Page 3 - Guest Booking Form - Guest Information
- Page 4 - Guest Booking Form - Payment
- Page 5 - Guest Booking Form - Confirmation
|image 1.0 - ResBook Guest Booking Form|