- Go into your Pages module, and click on the page you would like the border added to
- Click into the content section, or create a new content section by adding new row with 1-4 columns
- Click the table icon in the toolbar which appears
- Choose the number of Rows and Columns you would like - if you want all text to sit together with a border, then add 1 Rows and 1 Columns
- You may also like to increase the Border Size (4 makes a nice bold border)
- You may like to align your table to the center by clicking the dropdown under 'Alignment'
- In the advanced section you can update the Style to width:100% if you would like the border to fill the whole content box, rather than being 500px size (or add your custom width)
- Click OK, and the border will appear in the content box.
- You can now click inside the box and start typing your content into it.
Add Border to Text Print
Created by: Gabriela Timko
Modified on: Sun, 3 Feb, 2019 at 11:40 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.