Disabling Pop-Up Blockers
Modified on: Sun, 3 Feb, 2019 at 1:44 PM
Some sections of ResBook require Pop-ups to operate correctly. To allow Pop-Ups on your browser, find your browser in the table below and follow the relevant instructions.
- At the top right of the window, click the button.
- Click on "Settings".
- Scroll down and click "Show Advanced Settings"
- Under Privacy, Click on "Content Settings"
- Under Pop-ups, select the "Allow all sites to show pop-ups"
|Internet Explorer 11|
- Click the at the top right, and then select "Internet Options"
- Click on the Privacy tab and then make sure "Turn on Pop-up Blocker" is unchecked.
- Click the button at the top right, and click "Settings"
- Scroll down and click on "View Advanced Settings"
- Under "Block Pop-ups" make sure the slider is in the "OFF" position.
- Click the button at the top right and click on "Options"
- Click on the Content tab on the left-hand side.
- Under Pop-ups, make sure "Block pop-up windows" is unchecked.
- Click the on the top left, and then click on "Settings"
- Click on the Websites tab on the left-hand side.
- Under Pop-ups, select "Allow all sites to show pop-ups"
- From the Safari menu, choose Preferences and click the "Security" tab.
- Ensure the "Block pop-up windows" option is not checked. Unchecking this option will allow pop-ups.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.