All rates added in ResBook will be reflected in the online website calendar.
For your guests to know the rates of your rooms/properties, rates should be updated one and a half years ahead of time. If no rates are present, the guest that books online can only make an inquiry and not an instantly confirmed booking.
Go to : ResBook > Settings > Stock Configurations > Rates > Select the Classification or Stock Unit > Click on [New Rate Period]:
- Enter the Beginning and End date
- Choose the Unit rate or Single/Double/Triple rates
- Add in Extra Adult and /or Child rate if applicable.
- Freeform text field (under construction)
- Click on [Save Rate Period]
All rate periods entered will appear on your website calendar, readily available for guests to make a booking online.
To modify or view your rate period once again, click on the [Beginning] or [End] date of the rate period for that particular stock unit.
Important Notes to consider:
- Please note that all stock units under a Classification adhere to only one rate.
- Rates entered in ResBook lasts for a period of time as indicated by the 'Begin' and 'End' date. This means that once you have set up a rate period, the dates cannot overlap each other as it can produce confusion in the ResBook calendar.
- 'Child rate is a multiplier of age' allows you to set a price based on the age of a child. This is incremental based on the child's age. This is dependent upon the settings done in Property Description
- For more information about the 'Pay in Full discount available with this rate' beneath the 'Freeform' textbox, visit Creating Specials.
- When linking rates to Channel/Channel Managers, the rate sent by ResBook is based on 2-PAX (2 adults) so will send the unit or double rate.