Meta Title: Tomahawk
Meta Description: Based in Auckland, Tomahawk provides digital marketing, website design and online booking systems for tourism businesses in New Zealand, Australia and ...
Meta Title: This is usually found in the “Meta data” section – make sure this provides a quick summation of the page content with your keywords. Keep it short – 60 characters or 3-4 words, and keep the keywords towards the start so people will see these in the search results.
Meta description: Also found in the “Meta data” section in your CMS, this should be a summary of the page, in about 320 characters. Search engines will display this in search results if it is relevant to the query someone has used – but not always - so make it readable, concise and include your chosen keyword.
- To add your meta-tags, log into the backend of your website
- Go into your 'pages' module (or the module you need to add the meta-tags to - e.g. you may like to add them to an accommodation listing, which would be within the accommodation module).
- Go into the page/property/blog post that you would like to add the meta-tags to
- Go across the tabs to the 'meta tags' tab
- Fill in the Title and Description (use lots of keywords!)
Since you're here anyway, if you have open-graph fields, fill these in too - this is what shows up if someone shares your URL on facebook or other social media websites.