Cleaning schedules can be generated and exported per day for your cleaners to accomplish.
To generate a report of the cleaning tasks, hover over 'House Keeping' and click on 'Cleaning Schedule'.
- Select the date and how many days in advance you wish to display the cleaning tasks.
- Select the Order By (Cleaning Date, Arrival Date, Departure Date)
- Click Display.
- Print off the schedule or export the data into an Excel spreadsheet to keep as a record.
On this page, fields will be clearly outlined for your selection and for the generation of the schedule. Tick off the information as indicated in this example screenshot before clicking on the [DISPLAY] button:
The schedule will display at the bottom of the page:
This can be exported as an Excel sheet (.csv format), and handed to your cleaners.
- Only one cleaner can be set as a 'default' cleaner.
- If the cleaner's name has been altered, changes will be seen in the Cleaning Schedule.
- Granted you have set up ‘end of stay clean’, if a mid-stay clean falls next to the check-out date of a booking ,the cleaner will not be assigned to complete a mid-stay task until the following day, after the guest checks out.
- If the automatic cleaning entry is switched to 'no' under 'House Keeping Settings', the automatic default will not apply to any incoming bookings.